AutomateWoo has the tools you need to grow your store and make more money.
Convert and retain customers with marketing that does the hard work for you.
Automate and optimize customer communication by sending beautiful follow-up emails.
Set up abandoned cart emails for WooCommerce – with a 63% chance of recovering a lost sale, sending abandoned cart emails is one of the best ways to grow your store.
- Follow-Up Emails – Automatically email customers who buy specific products and ask for a review or suggest other products they might like.
- Abandoned Cart – Remind customers who left items in their cart using emails at set intervals.
- Win Back Inactive Customers – Target inactive customers with email marketing campaigns. Include special offers and recommendations.
- SMS Notifications – Send SMS notifications to customers or admins for any of AutomateWoo’s wide range of triggers.
- Review Rewards – Encourage more product reviews by offering discounts. Limit the discount based on number of reviews posted and the rating given.
- Wishlist Marketing – Send timed wishlist reminder emails and notify when a wished product goes on sale. Integrates with WooCommerce Wishlists or YITH Wishlists.
- Birthday Emails – Delight customers with a special WooCommerce birthday email and coupon using the AutomateWoo Birthdays Add-on (separate purchase).
- Card Expiry Notifications – Notify customers before a saved credit or debit card expires. This can reduce failed payments and churn when selling subscriptions.
- Personalized Coupons – Generate dynamic customized coupons for customers to raise purchase rate.
- Subscriptions Automation – Action WooCommerce Subscription events such as status changes, failed payments and renewal reminders.
- Bookings Automations – Send emails on WooCommerce Bookings events such as booking confirmation or completion.
- Refer A Friend – Boost word-of-mouth sales with the AutomateWoo Refer A Friend Add-on (separate purchase).
- Automatic VIP – Reward your best customers with VIP status based on different spend requirements.