BeDrive Mobile – Native Flutter Android and iOS app for File Storage PHP Script
BeDrive Mobile is a file storage, management and sharing mobile app . It fully integrates with BeDrive web version and allows instant file synchronization between the two, while adding a number of extra features like offline storage, camera uploads, background transfers and more.
- Performance – Smooth native 60fps performance on both android and iOS.
- Interface – Professional and user-friendly interface to make file management easy.
- Synchronization – Files sync instantly between mobile app and BeDrive website.
- Translations – App is fully translatable via the BeDrive website and can share the same translations.
- Documentation – In depth documentation that explains how to change app branding, submit to app stores, make custom changes and more.
- Colors – App colors can be easily changed via BeDrive website appearance editor and will be synced to app instantly.
- Custom Pages – Show menu created via BeDrive menu manager in app about page.
- Camera Upload- Take photo or record a video and upload it seamlessly to BeDrive.
- Offline Storage – Store files on the device so they can be accessed even when offline.
- Previews- Native preview for images, video, audio, text and more.
- External Apps- Open files stored on BeDrive with other apps installed on the device. For example microsoft office.
- Background Transfers – File uploads and downloads continue even when app is not in the foreground.
- Light and Dark Mode – Both light and dark modes are included and are fully customizable via appearance editor.
- Push Notifications – Automatic or manual push notifications via firebase on both android and iOS.
- Transfers- Upload files from device to BeDrive or download files from BeDrive to device.
- Cache – Images and file lists are cached locally so they can be viewed even when offline.
- Starred Files – Star files or folders so you can find them easily from starred page later.
- Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
- Sharing – Share files directly with people or create shareable links that can be used by multiple people to access files or folders.
- Google Login- Native google login on android via firebase.