Examin – Education and LMS Template
Examin Education and LMS Template
Examin Education and LMS is a Responsive Education and Learning Management System HTML5 Template that comes with 50+ pages and 13+ home page variations. Examin offers numerous awesome features like , Training Center, Courses Hub, College, Academy, University, School, Kindergarten, online/onsite classes, online courses, teacher profile, extended user profiles, lesson management, ranking/rating system, tracking course progress etc., or your just a Blog
Please contact at [email protected] to get the images used in the demo.
Examin – Core Features
- 13 Unique Homepage Version
- 50+ valid HTML files
- All Required Files Available
- Well Organized Files
- Built With Bootstrap
- Fully Responsive
- Working Ajax Dynamic Contact Form
- Unique, Clean and Modern Design
- W3c validator
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Parallax Background
- Custom Animation Effect
- SEO Friendly Code
- Smooth Scroll
- Stickey Menu
- Google Fonts Support
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- Free Font Icons
- Easy Setup
- CSS3 Animation
- Includes Examin Font Awesome Library
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3.7.7 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.