Whatsapp Groups Publisher – send and receive messages
It’s important to read the description to understand how this item works.
Whatsapp Groups Publisher is a pack with an app for Midrub and two networks for the InboxAll and Posts app. This app uses a third-party service – WA Api(http://waapi.co/) with paid subscriptions. This item requires to have even this item Midrub.
Whatsapp Groups Publisher helps you to connect your Whatsapp Groups and then you will be able to send messages, images and videos. You will be able to connect a RSS Feed and publish automatically the RSS’s posts. Moreover, the Whatsapp Groups Publiher allows to see the received messages in the InboxAll app and reply with a click.
How the Whatsapp Groups Publisher works?
- First of all you have to get a Client ID and Instance ID from the website WA Api.
- You have to create an instance in the Whatsapp Groups app(the instance shoul have the Client ID and Instance ID + the phone number of the administrator of the Whatsapp Groups).
- The Whatsapp Groups app will save in the database the Whatsapp Groups and you will be able to see them in the Posts and InboxAll apps.
- In the Posts app you will be able to send messages with text, images and videos to the connected Whatsapp Groups. In the InboxAll you will see the members messages in your groups and you will be able to reply.
There are some limits which you need to know before purchase this item:
- Emojis aren’t supported.
- Images with text aren’t supported. Only images.
- Videos with text aren’t supported. Only videos.
- This item doesn’t send messages directly to Whatsapp. It sends messages to WA Api.
The Whatsapp Groups Publisher pack could be restricted by plan and you can use your own domain instead http://waapi.co/.