WordPress Bulk Posts & Custom Posts Editing
WordPress Bulk Posts Editing Plugin is the best extension to improve the default WordPress bulk edit feature for posts, custom posts and pages. On the other hand, WordPress Bulk Posts Editing is a professional WordPress plugin for managing and bulk editing WordPress posts, pages and custom post type’s data in a more robust and flexible way.
This plugin helps with managing real estate catalogs, cars and all another WordPress custom post types.
You can edit the following in bulk for posts:
· Add categories and tags
· Change the author
· Turn the comments on or off
· Change the status of a post
· Change the format of a post
· Make posts sticky or not sticky
And many other fields, custom fields and taxonomies.
Why do you need WordPress Bulk Posts Editing?
Saving your time by
Bulk editing everything in the posts at one time
With this powerful bulk editing form, you can choose the operation you want to apply to the selected posts (append, prepend, new, replace and …), and with just a click you can apply the chosen operand to all these posts simultaneously.
WordPress Bulk Posts Editing Plugin also empower you to change and edit categories, tags, taxonomies, date and type and custom fields with the bulk edit form, and all with only a click.
Filter, select and change specific posts
With this plugin, you can filter posts based on different attributes such as
• Comment status
• Ping status
• Post password
• Post type
• POSTS CUSTOM TAXONOMIES
• POSTS META DATA
• Menu order
• Date Published
• Date Modified
• Post Parent
• And any other post attribute.
You will also be able to save filter profiles and apply them with just two clicks; this allows you to do an even faster search between posts.
After filtering and finding the desired posts, you can select the ones you want and bulk edit them.
Switch WordPress post types
WordPress Bulk Posts Editing supports posts, page and any WordPress post type. This is a very powerful option of this plugin that allows you to edit all varieties of post types.
With this option, you can set the same value of edited posts to all selected posts. This will help you edit several posts at once and will result in a faster editing and save a huge amount of your time!
Delete multiple post / custom post
You c an select multiple posts and choose to either delete them permanently, or if you think you might need to use them later, it is possible to move them to the trash and access these posts later.
Duplicate posts / custom po sts
If you want to duplicate posts or custom posts, you can clone them and duplicate all of the selected posts with just one click.
Easily scale-up your site by
Import and export any posts according to your requirements
This is one of the options in the pro version of WordPress Bulk Posts Editing Plugin. You can import or export posts in a spreadsheet format and bulk edit the posts later.
Make a customized column from your posts
You can change column orders, show/ hide, or change their background color depending on your needs.
There are already 3 default profiles available in the column manager. You can switch between different profiles later.
Saving customized columns will help you edit in a more efficient way.
Use a spreadsheet to control, manage and edit numerous posts at the same time
By using a spreadsheet, you can:
– View all your posts, pages and custom psots simultaneously.
– Edit posts and pages easily
– Create a lot of posts / products at once
– Copy information between posts quicker
– And many more…
Spreadsheet is where you can edit all the information of your posts, pages and custom posts including:
· Post title,
· Post content,
· Post status,
· Post excerpt,
· Featured image,
· Publish date,
· Comment status,
· Page parent,
· Post categories,
· And post tags.
This is useful if you are tired of opening several pages to edit your posts or wasting time waiting for each post editor to load and save.
Save search queries for later use
You can save the most used search queries for later use (or any search query you want). This way, you don’t have to choose the search options every time, and with just two clicks you can use your most used search queries to find the posts you need.
This is another way that WordPress Bulk Posts Editing plugin helps save your time!
- User friendly design
- Filtering by all WordPress post and custom posts fields :: Title, Category, Taxonomy, …
- Advanced Bulk Editing Form: Edit all WordPress Post and Custom Posts Fields in specific operands :
- Append, Prepend, Replace for Text fields :: Title and …
- Increase, Decrease for Numeric Fields
- Calculator for decimal values
- Use Custom Formula for Pricing fields
- Featured Image and Gallery
- Date picker for date fields
- Multiple selection :: Category, Taxonomy, Tag
- And …
- Show/Hide Columns
- Column Manager ::
- Set Color and BG color for columns
- Set Custom Label for Columns
- Create Post and Custom Posts
- Duplicate Posts
- Delete several posts with one click.
- Set Category/Taxonomy for multiple post at once
- Inline Edit: Edit values in separate types: Numeric, Text, Date, Checkbox and …
- Save Search form query
- Add Custom Fields / Taxonomy as columns, Search field and Bulk Edit Field
- Import / Export
- Binded Editing : Edit several posts at once.
- History: Save all of change log beside of Undo / Redo :: You can revert your changes.
- Sticky Column: Fix ID column
- Find Duplicate post and delete all of them easily
- Support all post and custom posts fields