wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
wpDataTables is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin.
For all our users wondering about the high price, and for all users with expiring support: please reach out to us so we could provide you with detailed answers and information, and suggest currently available solutions and special offers.
If you want to join the testers team just open a support ticket here and we will add you to the list. You will always get the newest features first. Please note that you must be among existing users of wpDataTables.
Some Articles about wpDataTables plugin
- WPKube – wpDataTables Plugin Review: Build Responsive Tables Quickly
- Elegant Themes – Creating Advanced HTML Tables In WordPress Using Plugins
- WPMayor – wpDataTables – a Plugin that Makes Tables in WordPress Easy
- ScratchingInfo – wpDataTables – Best WordPress Responsive Editable Tables Plugin
- WP-magazin.ch – Tabellen in WordPress
- wplift.com – wpDataTables Review: Create Responsive Tables and Charts from a Range of Data Sources
- WPVirtuoso – the 5 Best Free WordPress Table Plugins
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDURE (when a new version is released)
- Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
- Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.
- Upload the new version of wpDataTables.
- Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
- Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.