What the plugin doesChange your users’ role automatically based on the purchase of a specific product or a certain purchase amount spent on your store.
How you can benefit from it:
- You can set the change of a user role and define the event or action made by the user that will trigger it automatically.
- You can give value to your users and reward those who purchase more frequently or since a long while by assigning them an ad hoc role.
- Integrated with other plugins such as YITH Role Based Prices or YITH Points and Rewards, you can loyalize customers and encourage them to purchase by offering discounts and offers to users with a specific role.
- Associate one specific role to users after purchasing a specific product
- Assign a further role to your customer after completing a specific purchase
- Switch roles automatically after a certain action
- Create as many attribution rules as you wish
- Decide whether a customer needs to purchase a specific product or a product from a specific category or tag to acquire a role
- Choose whether the expense range needs to be determined by a minimum amount, a maximum amount or right in between the two
- Set a beginning and closing time after which a role can no longer be obtained and will be removed from users
- Exclude those users roles to which you don’t want to apply the configured rule
- Admins and customers both receive an email notification each time a role is assigned after a transaction
- You will easily spot the orders which include the assignment of a specific role thanks to a custom icon
- Process all existing orders in a bulk operation to apply current rules
- Display a note within the order showing the assigned role
- Customers can see the role(s) gained with the order, in their order details in the My Account page
- Select any role created with “Members” plugin