What the plugin doesIt allows add a fee or offer a discount on the cart total amount depending on the payment method selected by the user
How you can benefit from it:
- You will avoid working at a loss due to a payment gateway that has too high fees.
- You will substantially increase your profit margin reducing the transactions cost.
- Associate a different fixed discount to each payment method available on your shop
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percentage amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Apply rule if certain products are in cart
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT